For faculty, LUCENT is a one-year, part-time program that is in parallel with each faculty member’s clinical responsibilities.
LUCENT faculty scholars will:
- Be assigned as a primary mentor to each resident scholar
- Attend monthly seminars and participate in a primary care curriculum of directed readings
- Have the opportunity to participate in a primary care practice innovation project (PIP)
- Focus their PIPs around one of five innovative concentration areas: community connections, health information technology, inter-professional collaboration, patient experience and engagement, and population health
- Build essential leadership skills to effectively lead and teach primary care practice transformation in urban, underserved populations